- Download Unity.
- Pick a personal or professional Unity license based on your preferences.
- Create a new Unity project.
- Download the SDK.
- Unzip the package.
- In the Unity editor, go to
Assets > Import Package > Custom Packagein the main menu and select the SDK.
- Make sure that the Mono compiler is used to create a game build (for standalone builds only). To do this:
Edit > Project Settingsin the main menu.
- Go to the
Player > Other Settings > Configurationsection.
- Make sure that
Monois selected in the Scripting Backendfield.
After installing the asset, launch the
For the demo scene, a project in Publisher Account is preset and an in-game store is fully configured.
Default values for the
You can use the demo scene in two ways:
- as an example
- as an initial version of the login system, inventory, and in-game store in order to get a quick result and expand its capabilities if necessary
To use the demo scene or its parts in your application, add it in build settings:
- Go to
Assets > Xsolla > DemoCommon > Sceneand launch the Xsollusscene.
File > Build settingsand click Add Open Scenes.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.