The demo project represents one of the possible logics for the login system, inventory, and in-game store based on Xsolla products (Login, In-Game Store, and Pay Station). The demo uses the preset project in Publisher Account with a fully configured in-game store.
You can use the demo project in two ways:
- As an example.
- As an initial version of the login system, inventory, and in-game store. You can get an instant result and expand the demo features if needed.
The demo project covers the following user scenarios:
- Classic login via a username/email and password
- Social login (not supported for WebGL)
- Passwordless login via a one-time code or a link sent in the SMS or email
- Purchase for real or virtual currency
- Purchase in one click or via the shopping cart
- Consuming items from the player inventory
The demo also shows the following user management features:
- User account management
- User attributes customization
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.