Subscription management scenario
- The application requests a list of the user’s subscriptions using the
- The application requests detailed information about each user’s subscription using the
- The application displays a list of subscriptions to the user.
- The user selects a subscription and the action he wants to perform — cancel, open a web page to renew, or manage subscriptions.
- The application calls one of the following methods to handle the action:
CancelSubscription— to cancel the selected subscription
GetSubscriptionRenewalUrl— to get the URL of the renewal interface for the selected subscription
GetSubscriptionManagementUrl— to get the URL of the management interface for the selected subscription
- The application opens the received URL in a browser.
- The user performs an action on a subscription.
CancelSubscription method — steps 6 and 7 are not performed.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.