Use Cross-Buy asset to sync player inventory on different platforms. The asset is suitable if your application is published on a platform that cannot use Xsolla Pay Station and Xsolla In-Game Store for some reason.
After integration of the asset, you can use:
To manage the features of Xsolla products, the asset contains a set of classes, methods, prefabs, etc. that let you make requests to the Xsolla REST API.
- 64-bit OS
- Windows 7 SP1 and higher
- macOS 10.12 and higher
- Minimum supported version of Unity — 2019.4.19f1
- Windows 64-bit
Xsolla offers the necessary tools to help you build and grow your gaming business, including personalized support at every stage. The terms of payment are determined by the contract that can be signed via Publisher Account.
The cost of using all Xsolla products is 5% of the amount you receive for the sale of the game and in-game goods via Xsolla Pay Station. If you do not use Xsolla Pay Station in your application, but use other products, contact your Account Manager to clarify the terms and conditions.
To integrate the Cross-Buy asset:
- Install the asset.
- Set up the project in your Publisher Account.
- Set up Login or implement your own authorization system using the Pay Station access token.
- Set up the Virtual Currency module (optional).
- Set up the Virtual Items module.
- Set up your Unity project.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.