How it works
With this type of integration, the following tasks are performed on the Xsolla side:
- Catalog storage and management
- Price management
- Storing data on regional prices
- Regional restrictions management
- Storage and management of subscription plans
- Inventory management
- Promotional campaign management
- User authentication
- User access management
- Transaction processing
You don’t need to configure your own server for these tasks.
The example below shows interaction between your application and Xsolla servers for the purchase process:
This guide describes the minimum settings required to quick-start the module. For any questions, contact your Account Manager or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To integrate the complete solution based on Xsolla products, follow the steps below:
- Create a project in Publisher Account.
- Set up a basic Login project.
- Install SDK.
- Set up SDK.
- Set up a catalog and subscription plans (optional).
- Integrate solution on the application side.
After integration is complete, test the payment process in sandbox mode and launch the project.
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.
Last updated: June 6, 2022
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.