How it works
With this type of integration, the following tasks are performed on the Xsolla side:
- Catalog storage and management
- Price management
- Storing data on regional prices
- Regional restrictions management
- Inventory management
- Promotional campaign management
- User authentication
- User access management
- Transaction processing
You don’t need to configure your own server for these tasks.
The example below shows interaction between your application and Xsolla servers for the purchase process:
To integrate the complete solution based on Xsolla products, follow the steps below:
- Create a project in Publisher Account.
- Set up basic Login project (not required if you use your own authorization system).
- Install SDK.
- Set up SDK.
- Integrate solution on the application side.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.