Error when calling authentication method
The issue appears when you call user authentication method from the code, or when starting the application and trying to authenticate the user. When this occurs, the following error message is displayed:
Request is missing required parameter, includes invalid parameter value, includes parameter more than once, or is malformed.
The problem occurs in the following cases:
- The user redirect URI is not specified in Publisher Account.
- There are different user redirect URIs in Publisher Account and in the SDK settings.
Issue status: Can’t be fixed on the SDK side.
To set up the new OAuth 2.0 client, follow the instructions.
To specify or change the redirect URI for an already configured OAuth 2.0 client:
- Open your project in Publisher Account and go to the Login section.
- Click Configure in the pane of a Login project.
- On the navigation page, go to the Security block and select the OAuth 2.0 section.
- Click on the pencil icon in the line of the required OAuth 2.0 client.
- Specify OAuth 2.0 redirect URIs (a path in the application the user is redirected to after successful authentication, email confirmation, or password reset). You can specify multiple valid URIs.
To redirect users to a mobile application, the URI must match one of the following schemes:
<ANDROID_PACKAGE_NAME>is the package name of the Android application.
<BUNDLE_ID>is the iOS application identifier.
The URI must match the value specified in the SDK settings (
app://xlogin.<APP_ID> is used for redirection, where
<APP_ID> is the application ID from
- Click Save changes.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.