Integrating with Xsolla servers is suitable for partners who want a ready-made server solution for monetization and in-game items management.
After integration of Xsolla SDKs, you can use:
- Xsolla Login for authenticating users and managing the friend system and user account
- In-Game Store for creating an in-game store and player’s inventory
- Player Inventory for managing player’s inventory in your application
- Xsolla Pay Station for setting up payments
With this integration, all operations are processed on the Xsolla side and you do not have to configure your own server side for these tasks.
Choose and install one of the following assets depending on your needs:
- Store Unity SDK — contains all the necessary methods to integrate all Xsolla products listed above.
- Login Unity SDK — designed to implement only the functions of the Xsolla Login.
- Inventory Unity SDK — designed to implement functions of the Xsolla Login and the Player Inventory. Use this asset if your application is published on a platform that cannot use the Xsolla Pay Station and In-Game Store for some reason.
- 64-bit OS
- Windows 7 SP1 and higher
- macOS 10.12 and higher
- A compatible version of Unity:
- Windows 64-bit
Login Unity SDK featuresThe Login Unity SDK is used to integrate applications based on Unity with Xsolla Login. Main features:
- authentication via username and password
- authentication via social networks
- authentication via Facebook and Google apps on Android devices
- authentication via Steam session_ticket
- email confirmation
- password reset
- user attributes management
- cross-platform account linking
- token invalidation
- OAuth 2.0 support
- friend system
- user account
Inventory Unity SDK featuresThe Inventory Unity SDK is used to integrate applications based on Unity with the Xsolla Login and Player Inventory. The Inventory Unity SDK supports all Login Unity SDK features and additionally the following features:
- managing user inventory
- managing virtual currency balance
- working with coupons
- managing cross-platform inventory
Store Unity SDK featuresThe Store Unity SDK is used to integrate applications based on Unity with the following Xsolla products:
- selling virtual items
- selling virtual currency
- managing in-game store
- working with promotional campaigns (discounts, coupons, promo codes)
Xsolla offers the necessary tools to help you build and grow your gaming business, including personalized support at every stage. The terms of payment are determined by the contract that can be signed via Publisher Account.
The cost of using all Xsolla products is 5% of the amount you receive for the sale of the game and in-game goods via the Xsolla Pay Station. If you do not use the Xsolla Pay Station in your application, but use other products, contact your Account Manager to clarify the terms and conditions.
Before integrating Unity SDKs, follow these steps:
Install the asset
- Download Unity.
- Pick a personal or professional Unity license based on your preferences.
- Create a new Unity project.
- Download one of the assets:
- Add a
Xsollusdemo scene in build settings:
- Go to
Assets > Xsolla > DemoCommon > Sceneand launch the Xsollusscene.
File > Build settingsand click Add Open Scenes.
- Go to
- Make sure that the
Monocompiler is used for creating a game build (optional):
Edit > Project Settingsin the main menu.
- Go to
Other Settings > Configurationblock.
- Make sure that
Monois chosen in the Scripting Backendfield.
After installing the asset, launch the
Set up the project in your Publisher Account
- Register an Xsolla Publisher Account.
- Configure a Publisher Account project that is automatically created after the previous step:
My gamein the Projects block and go to Project settings.
- In setup mode, specify a Project name and click Save.
- Go to Integration settings and check that the Integrate
Commerce APItoggle is set to On.
During the integration process, you will need the following parameters:
- Project ID found in Project settings > Project ID.
- Login ID found in Login settings > Login ID. It has the UUID format.
To demonstrate the functionality of integration with Xsolla servers, we provide the
For the demo scene, a project in Publisher Account is preset and an in-game store is fully configured. When you launch the
Default values for the