Set up Login Unity SDK
To integrate the Login Unity SDK:
- Set up Login in your Publisher Account. You will need a Login ID, found in Login settings > Login ID. It has the UUID format.
- Set up the asset for your Unity project.
Set up Login in Publisher Account
- Go to your project and click Connect in the Login block. You can go to the Login settings from any section of Publisher Account by clicking the Login button in the left-hand-side menu.
- Go to Login projects and click Set up Login.
- Specify a Login name and click Create.
- Go to General settings > URL block and specify the Callback URL that the user is redirected to after the email confirmation or password reset.
- Select the Xsolla storage in the User data storage block.
Set up the asset for your Unity project
- Go to your Unity project.
Window > Xsolla > Edit Settingsin the main menu. In the Inspectorwindow, specify the Login ID.
- Go to
Assets > Xsolla > DemoCommon > Sceneand launch the Xsollusscene.
- Create a new user and check for the confirmation email.
- Log in as a new user and change the password if necessary.
After the integration is complete, you can use the demo scene as a template and create your own solution based on it. To do this:
- Follow user interface tutorials for Unity to customize the scene.
- Set up events processing and SDK methods.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We'll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.