SDKs for Unreal Engine
Xsolla SDK for Unreal Engine is a ready-to-use library for applications/games that allows you to easily embed Xsolla services.
The SDK makes it easier to integrate Xsolla products into your Unity project by providing out-of-the-box data structures and methods for working with Xsolla API.
After integration, you can use:
- OAuth 2.0 protocol-based authentication.
- Classic login via username/email and password.
- Social login.
- Social login on the user’s device via a social network client.
- Login via a device ID.
- Passwordless login via a one-time code or a link sent via SMS or email.
- Login via a launcher.
- User attributes to manage additional information.
- Friend system.
- Cross-platform account linking.
- Secure Xsolla storage for user data. Alternatively, you can connect PlayFab, Firebase, or your own custom storage.
- Virtual currency:
- Sell virtual currency in any amount or in packages (for real money or other virtual currency).
- Sell hard currency (for real money only).
- Virtual items:
- Set up a catalog of in-game items.
- Sell virtual items for real and virtual currency.
- Sell bundles for real or virtual currency.
- Promotional campaigns:
- Reward users with virtual currency packages, game keys, or virtual items for coupons.
- Give users bonuses or discount on items in the cart with promo codes.
- Sell items in one click or via the shopping cart.
- Provide users with a convenient payment UI. The main features are:
- 700+ payment methods in 200+ countries, including bank cards, digital wallets, mobile payments, cash kiosks, gift cards, and special offers.
- 130+ currencies.
- UI localized into 20+ languages.
- Desktop and mobile versions.
- Get and verify an inventory.
- Consume items according to the in-game logic.
- Consume virtual currency according to the in-game logic (for example, when opening a location or purchasing level for some currency).
- Synchronize all purchases and premium rewards of the user across all platforms.
- 64-bit OS
- Windows 7 and higher
- macOS 10.13.6 and higher
- XCode 11.1 and higher (for macOS)
- Visual Studio 2017 and higher
- Unreal Engine 4.25 and higher
- Windows 64-bit
Xsolla offers the necessary tools to help you build and grow your gaming business, including personalized support at every stage. The terms of payment are determined by the contract that can be signed via Publisher Account.
The cost of using all Xsolla products is 5% of the amount you receive for the sale of the game and in-game goods via Xsolla Pay Station. If you do not use Xsolla Pay Station in your application, but use other products, contact your Account Manager or email email@example.com to clarify the terms and conditions.
Get started with SDK basics
Follow the step-by-step tutorials to get going:
Contact our integration team
Click the chat icon in the bottom right corner and contact the integration team via a messenger. We’ll answer you in real time and will help to resolve the problem.
Integrate solutions now in Publisher Account
Our guided integration flow makes it easy to get started.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.