Xsolla Login widget
Xsolla Login widget allows you to integrate a ready-made interface for user authentication into your project and reduce the cost of development for code and UI.
- The widget only supports the following user authentication methods:
- classic login via username/email and password
- passwordless login via a one-time code or link sent via SMS or email
- web-based authentication via social networks
- The widget doesn’t work in an external browser. For security reasons, external browsers restrict URLs from third-party applications.
To open the Xsolla Login widget, call the
AuthWithXsollaWidget SDK method and pass the following to it:
OnSuccesscallback for handling user authentication and getting a token
OnCancelcallback to handle the closing of the widget by a user without authentication (optional)
The widget opens via the
W_LoginBrowser blueprint that comes with the SDK.
You can create your own blueprint to display the Login widget. To do this, create a blueprint of the
XsollaLoginBrowserWrapper class and add the necessary functionality to it.
Xsolla provides standard widget templates. Their appearance and content is determined by the Login method chosen for your project and widget customization settings from Publisher Account.
Standard view of the classic login widget:
Demo project widget view for several Login methods:
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.