Set up the Virtual Items module in your Publisher Account
- Go to your project and click Connect in the Store block. You can go to the Store settings from any section of Publisher Account by clicking the Store button in the left-hand-side menu.
- Click Connect in the Virtual Items block.
- Click Create a group.
- Specify Group code, Group name, and Description and turn on the group display in Store. Click Create group.
- Create items from your in-game catalog, specifying the following info for each one of them:
- one or more groups that the item should belong to
- name and a short description
- prices in real currency
- image (optional)
The virtual item SKU must be the same as the identification of the item in your game catalog.
- Make sure that the group status is Enabled.
- Click Store in the left-hand-side menu and set the Show in Store toggle to On in the Virtual Items block.
Virtual currency packages are not currently supported. Therefore, they should be created as virtual items. Implement the in-game logic in the client part of the game, allowing to handle such virtual items as packages of virtual currency. After the purchase, players should automatically be credited with the appropriate amount of virtual currency.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We'll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.