Set up events processing
The processing of the events is already set up in the integration demo. You can use it and change the settings accordingly:
- If the plugin is installed from Epic Games Launcher, open your UE project in Unreal Editor and go to
Xsolla Content > Demo > W_PaymentsWidget.
- If the plugin is installed from GitHub, open your UE project in Unreal Editor and go to
Plugins > Xsolla > Content > Demo > W_PaymentsWidget.
If you could not find the files mentioned above in Unreal Editor, go to
To set up your own project’s events:
- Open your UE project in Unreal Editor.
- Follow the UMG UI Designer documentation to add and design the interface.
- Open the interface in the
- Set up
Set Play Fab Settingsnode. For the Game Title Idinput, specify Title ID from your PlayFab project. You can find it in the project settings in Title Settings > API Features section or in the address bar of the browser when navigating to the project settings.
- Add and set up another Xsolla UE4 SDK nodes if needed.
- Compile the Blueprint/C++ class and play the level.