This type of integration is suitable for partners who have already implemented the game logic for authorization, in-game store, and player’s inventory on their servers and want to use Xsolla Pay Station. You will need to get the Pay Station access token and configure the handling of webhooks.
During server integration, the following payment processing logic is implemented:
- The client sends a request to the application server to open the payment interface.
- The application server sends information about the currency and amount of the payment to the Xsolla server.
- The Xsolla server returns a token with purchase details and Pay Station parameters.
- The application server sends the received token to the client.
- The client opens Pay Station in a browser using the SDK.
- After paying for the purchase, a webhook with the payment status is sent to the application server.
- 64-bit OS
- Windows 7 and higher
- macOS 10.13.6 and higher
- XCode 11.1 and higher (for macOS)
- Visual Studio 2017 and higher
- Unreal Engine 4.25 and higher
- Windows 64-bit
Xsolla offers the necessary tools to help you build and grow your gaming business, including personalized support at every stage. The terms of payment are determined by the contract that can be signed via Publisher Account.
The cost of using all Xsolla products is 5% of the amount you receive for the sale of the game and in-game goods via the Xsolla Pay Station. If you do not use the Xsolla Pay Station in your application, but use other products, contact your Account Manager to clarify the terms and conditions.
Before integration Payments UE4 SDK, follow these steps:
Install the plugin
- Download the Epic Games Launcher.
- Create a new UE4 project.
- Download the plugin from Unreal Engine Marketplace or GitHub.
Set up the project in your Publisher Account
- Register an Xsolla Publisher Account.
- Configure a Publisher Account project that is automatically created after the previous step:
My gamein the Projects block and go to Project settings.
- In setup mode, specify a Project name and click Save.
- Go to Integration settings and check that the Integrate
Commerce APItoggle is set to On.
You will need the following parameters for the integration:
- Merchant ID found in Project settings > Webhooks.
- API key found in Company settings > API key section.
- Project ID found in Project settings > Project ID.
- Secret key found in Project settings > Webhooks section.
To integrate the Payments UE4 SDK:
- Set up an in-game store and product catalog on your server.
- Set up the plugin for your UE project.
- Get a token.
- Open the payment UI.
- Set up webhook handling.
After the integration is complete, test the payment process.