Get a token
To obtain a token, use the
- the ID of the user who made the purchase
- amount of payment
- payment currency
- purchase details (optional)
- Pay Station parameters (optional)
You can pass purchase information in one of the following ways:
- as a list of items via the
- as a description of the purchase via the
Pay Station parameters (e.g., localization language, interface properties, theme) are passed in the
settings object. To enable/disable sandbox mode, you need to change the value of the
sandbox parameter in the request to receive a token, and change the SDK settings. To change the rest of the Pay Station interface settings, you need to change the parameters of the request for a token.
custom_parametersparameter. This information will also be passed in the configured webhooks.