Set up webhooks
- Go to your project in Publisher Account.
- Go to Project settings > Webhooks, specify the Webhook URL, and generate a secret key to sign project webhooks.
- Go to the Checkout tab and click Connect.
- Test the webhook handler.
Acknowledge the receipt of a webhook your server must respond with:
- HTTP code 204 without a message body
- HTTP code 400 describing the problem if the specified user was not found or if an invalid signature was passed
- Click Pay Station in the left-hand-side menu and go to Settings.
- Set the Checkout toggle to On.
- Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!We'll review your message and use it to help us improve your experience.