Set Up Monetization Methods on the Website
The Game Keys solution allows game developers to sell keys and distribution packages right from the game’s website.
- Different DRM platforms for distributing keys and distribution packages
- Ability to choose a platform for each DRM
- Different prices for different DRM platforms
- Configuration of widget size and color theme
- Tips to the developer
Read the Game Keys module configuration instruction to learn more.
Pre-orders allow you to sell the game before the official release. Users who purchase a pre-order will get a receipt emailed to them. Users get access to the game when it’s released. They get an activation key or a distribution link for downloading the game, or both depending on the settings in Publisher Account.
Read the Pre-orders configuration section to learn more.
Integrate Game Keys
- Set up Game Keys with pre-orders.
- Integrate Game Keys via API methods.
Set Up Promotion Methods
You can use promotions, coupons, or bonuses as the game promotion methods on pre-orders stage.
Promotions will allow you to set discounts for game keys and distribution links.
To set up promotions:
- Find Promotions in Publisher Account > Store and click Configure.
- Create a promotion.
- Set the name of the promotion and discount amount.
- Choose which purchases are valid for the discount.
- Set the promotion start and end date.
- Specify the promotion title and description.
Coupons allow you to create coupon campaigns and upload or generate coupon codes in Publisher Account. The user receives a coupon after purchasing a key or distribution link. When the coupon is redeemed, users get virtual currency, virtual items, or a trial subscription period. Read the Coupon configuration recipe to learn more.
You can grant users a bonus for purchasing keys and distribution links. It may include virtual currency, trial subscription period, virtual items (one or several), or a game. For detailed information about setting up a promotional campaign with a bonus, refer to these instructions.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.