Set Up Authentication on the Website
Integrate Xsolla Login
- Set up your Login project in Publisher Account.
- Integrate the solution on your application side via the widget.
- Customize the Login widget.
- Connect Login to the website.
Set Up PlayFab Storage
You can use PlayFab as a storage for the following user data:
- user email address
- user password
- fields from an extended registration form if the form is set up
Read the PlayFab configuration recipe to learn more.
Connect Xsolla Login to the Website
To connect Xsolla Login to the website:
- Go to Publisher Account > Site Builder.
- Click Open Site Builder.
- Go to the Header block and add the Log in component.
- Choose a Login project in the dropdown list.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.