Featured offers is a tool to attract users' attention to unique and profitable offers in the Web Shop.
You can set up a Featured offers for:
- virtual items
- virtual currency packages
- User goes to the Web Shop where they set up featured offers.
- User logs in.
- The user scrolls the carousel with items using the arrows and selects the item he needs.
- User clicks on the price of an item.
- User buy items for virtual currency in the site’s special section.
To create a Featured offer:
- Create items in Publisher Account.
- Set up offers in Web Shop.
Create in Publisher Account
To create items for Featured offers (based on the example of virtual items):
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Store in the side menu.
- In the Virtual Items pane, click Configure.
- Click the + icon and choose Create group from the drop-down list.
- External ID;
- Group name.
- Set Show group in store to On.
- Click Create group and go to the group.
- Click Create item.
- One or several groups the item should belong to
- Item property: consumable, nonconsumable, or time-limited item
- In the Price settings block, choose Paid item.
- If you want to limit the availability of items to specific users, switch the Limit number of times one user can buy this item toggle to On and specify the number.
- If you want to show an item in the store, set the Show item in store toggle to On.
- Click Create item.
Set up in Web Shop
To show items from Featured offer in Web Shop:
- Open your project at Publisher Account and go to Site Builder.
- In the Site section, choose your site and click Configure.
- In Store block go to the Store section.
- In Item card layout choose Featured.
- In Purchase type field choose items that you added previously.
- In Items group choose a group that you created for Featured offers.
- In the card layout settings you can:
- hide or show an item’s image and description
- ensure fit or maximize an item’s image
- enable or disable horizontal scroll on mobile devices
- use a custom background for the section
- Discount promotions
- Bonus promotions
- Time limited and number limited offers
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.