- Sign up to Publisher Account.
- Configure your project:
- To fill in the game data automatically, provide the Link to your game on any platform. As a result, the image of the game, its name, and description will be added to the project settings.
- To fill in the game data manually, click I don’t have a link, set up manually and specify:
- project languages (English is set by default)
- project name for all specified languages
- game website (optional)
- Click Create project.
After creating a project, you can change and add information about the game in the Project settings section.
Last updated: February 22, 2022
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.