Set up user authentication
- In Builder for your site, click Header in the side menu.
- Click the Login block.
- In the Add logged users to to drop-down list, select New Login.
As a result, the Login project with user authentication by email address and password will be automatically created. For the created Login project the URL of Web Shop will be specified as an URL that the user will be redirected to in the following cases (callback URL):
- after successful authentication
- after successful email confirmation
- after password reset
- in case of authentication failure
When you change the domain of Web Shop, the callback URL in the Login project settings changes automatically.
- Go to Login project settings from the modal window or click Set up login methods in the Login block.
- On the Social networks tab, set up social networks via which user authentication will be available (optional).
For authentication in Web Shop, set up the same social networks as for authentication in your application. If social networks are not set up, user authentication by email address and password will be available.
When setting up the authentication in Web Shop via social networks, use the same Application ID and Application Secret as for authentication in your application.
- Connect user data storage.
Depending on the method of storing user data, different product functionality is available to you.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.