Publish Web Shop
- In Builder for your site, click Publish.
- There are no empty sections in Builder (marked with a red dot).
- The licensing agreement with Xsolla has been signed.
- Make changes to the domain (optional):
- Click Site Builder in the side menu of Publisher Account.
- Click Configure in the pane of your site.
- In the Domain section, edit the Xsolla domain name, or use your own domain.
Once published, Web Shop will be available to external users.
To make Web Shop live, sign the licensing agreement. To do this, in Publisher Account, go to the Accounting > Licensing agreements section, complete the agreement form, and wait for the confirmation. The agreement review may take up to 3 business days.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.