Test Web Shop in sandbox mode
Sandbox is a stand-alone environment that supports all features of live mode, except for user log in, real payments, and refunds.
To test the work of Web Shop in sandbox mode, follow these steps:
- In the Builder for your site, click Preview.
- Sign up on the site.
- Select a virtual item, virtual currency, bundle, or subscription and click the buy button.
- Choose the Credit/Debit cards group of payment methods.
- Enter the test bank card details. Enter any values in the remaining fields. You can also specify incorrect details (card number, expiration date, or CVV) in order to generate an error.
If the Web Shop is configured to sell subscriptions:
- Test your subscription renewal. To do this, use a test bank card to pay again for an existing subscription.
- Test subscription cancellation. To do this, use one of the following options:
- Subscription search. In your Publisher Account, go to Support > Subscribers, find the subscription you want to cancel, and select Cancel and refund or Cancel without refund.
- Search by recent transactions. In your Publisher Account, go to Support > Transaction search, find the last transactions to be canceled, and click Refund in the More (•••) menu.
Was this article helpful?
Rate this page
Don’t want to answer
Thank you for your feedback!
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.