Create site and customize main blocks
- Open your project in Publisher Account.
- Click Site Builder in the side menu.
- Click Create site.
- Select the Web Shop template.
- Add a link to your game in Google Play or App Store to automatically use data from the game (logo, background image, colors, text in the footer, links to buy buttons) in Web Shop. If you don’t want to use the game data, set the Use game info from Google Play or App Store toggle to Off.
- Click Create.
- Set up the Header block (optional):
- Fix the block position. The function allows the header to remain visible while moving the page.
- Add a background image.
- Add your game logo.
- Edit the buttons. You can use premade button templates. To do this, add the URL the user will be redirected to after clicking the button.
- Set up the Store block:
- Specify the visual settings of the block (optional): add headers or your own background. Using the Item size buttons, you can change the size of cards for items.
- Set up the created section of the store. To do this, in the drop-down list, select the type of item that you want to sell on the site and select its group.
If the created items or currencies are not displayed in Site Builder, go to the Store section in Publisher Account and make sure that the created groups and currency packages have the Enabled status, and the items have been added to the created groups.
To add an image to an item, go to the item editing page in the Store section of Publisher Account.
- Add more sections of the store (optional).
- Set up the Footer block (optional):
- Select layout style.
- Customize background.
- Add links to the social networks.
- Add Share buttons, set up favicon and publication.
- Add age restrictions.
- Edit the content for each added block, select a global theme, and configure SEO and language settings. In Site Builder, you can load images and videos into blocks and edit texts that will be shown to users.
Found a typo or other text error? Select the text and press Ctrl+Enter.