Starts authentication by the user email address and sends a confirmation code to their email address.
This call is used only with the Complete auth by email call.
The workflow of using this call:
- The application opens an authentication form so the user can enter their email address.
- The user enters their email address.
- The application sends this request to the Xsolla Login server.
- The Xsolla Login server sends an email to the user and returns the ID of the confirmation code.
- The application shows a field so the user can fill in the confirmation code.
- The user enters the received confirmation code.
- The application sends the Complete auth by email request with the received ID to the Xsolla Login server.
- The user is considered as authorized.
4 Query Parameters
User email address.
3 validations + required
ID of the confirmation code.
Send a Test Request